MomoCC

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
No pricing info seems to available yet, but given the size and construction of the monstrosity, I think you can expect to pay at least $175? (Ouch!)

doggrell3000

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
remember when the apes discovered the black monolith in " 2001 a space odyssey " ? here it is again . i think it looks great and would make a comfortable spare bedroom . you say maybe $ 175 USD .... i hope that is correct because i would guess even higher ( but don't tell lian li )

The_Blood_Raven

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Anywere from $200 to $350.

Before you say anything, you DO get what you pay for.

You get:

1) The best computer case quality in the industry, period from Lian Li
2) A case that screams quality in a delightfully shrill voice.
3) Cooling that is good, not outragous like an Antec 1200, but is perfect for your uses, is quiet, and is efficient.
4) Every time you look at the case you will see the air-plane grade quality aluminum and the hand fitted pieces all with the top of the line brushed aluminum.

A lot of that may sound odd or even comical until you have seen a Lian Li case. I have used 2 (PC-A70 and PC-v2000) and each time I take one out the it's packaging I have to sit there and look at it and enjoy all of it's art-like detail and quality. I own a Silverstone TJ-07 which is the closest any case will ever get to the quality of Lian Li case without actually being one and yet it still leaves a lot to be desired in comparison.

Get the case and enjoy it. You shouldn't have to upgrade for many years if ever.

doggrell3000

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
the latest word is that the lian li pc-x1000 full tower case will be priced around $ 350 USD to $ 400 USD . that is a lot of money . ( unless you are a rock star , politician , or computer tech ) . but from the pictures that i have seen , this case is the epitome of hand crafted elegance . thank god there are no blue or red leds on the fans . also there are no worthless front doors to get in the way and the disc drawers face the front like they are supposed to . to me at least , this is the best design yet from lian li . it makes antecs and coolermasters look like hasbro toys .
now if i can just hit the lottery this week ....

MomoCC

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Does Lian Li have a smaller version of this? Already out on the market? Personally, I don't want my tower to make me feel like an ape discovering tools. :p

And thanks Raven, for making me drool over the case! :p

Lian-Li . . . cool, quiet, light, elegant. My first build case was an Antec 900. I was disgusted, read up, second build was a Lian-Li. It would be hard to have two cases further apart, pick the category.

L-L also specializes in cases that meet different needs, the X1000 is only one example. Want a small case to hold 1 large vid card? 2 large vid cards? Want a case that exhausts air out the front? And so on.

I almost wish I had room for the X1000 lol.

doggrell3000

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009