little rant about sorting walls/floors

Today I got the idea to go through my walls and floors and dump the ones
I don't like. How the h**l did Maxis get the idea that every time you
delete something (also objects) it goes back tot he first x
walls/floors/objects???!!! Homemaker also have this annoying "feature".

I sorted through my floors and gave up, doing the walls another time.
There is a need for a programm which does not do this!

Bianca

Jo

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

> Today I got the idea to go through my walls and floors and dump the ones I
> don't like. How the h**l did Maxis get the idea that every time you delete
> something (also objects) it goes back tot he first x
> walls/floors/objects???!!! Homemaker also have this annoying "feature".
>
> I sorted through my floors and gave up, doing the walls another time.
> There is a need for a programm which does not do this!
>
> Bianca

ABSOLUTELY with you on this one...same with eyes...when we could first
download these components I think I d/l 500 different eye colours...now to
delete one in bodyshop I am taken right back to the beginning again!

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269