little rant about sorting walls/floors

Today I got the idea to go through my walls and floors and dump the ones
I don't like. How the h**l did Maxis get the idea that every time you
delete something (also objects) it goes back tot he first x
walls/floors/objects???!!! Homemaker also have this annoying "feature".

I sorted through my floors and gave up, doing the walls another time.
There is a need for a programm which does not do this!

Bianca
1 answer Last reply
More about little rant sorting walls floors

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

    > Today I got the idea to go through my walls and floors and dump the ones I
    > don't like. How the h**l did Maxis get the idea that every time you delete
    > something (also objects) it goes back tot he first x
    > walls/floors/objects???!!! Homemaker also have this annoying "feature".
    >
    > I sorted through my floors and gave up, doing the walls another time.
    > There is a need for a programm which does not do this!
    >
    > Bianca

    ABSOLUTELY with you on this one...same with eyes...when we could first
    download these components I think I d/l 500 different eye colours...now to
    delete one in bodyshop I am taken right back to the beginning again!

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

Sims Games Video Games