speech bubbles

Does anyone know the meanings of the symbols in those speech bubbles? When
my sims are yelling at me, there are a few I can't make out. There is one
that looks like a constellation that really has me.... Any help would be
appreciated!

More about speech bubbles

    becky wrote:

    >Does anyone know the meanings of the symbols in those speech bubbles? When
    >my sims are yelling at me, there are a few I can't make out. There is one
    >that looks like a constellation that really has me.... Any help would be
    >appreciated!

    I think that's the 'feet' icon, it means there's something in the way,
    and the Sim can't get to wherever it wants to go, a chicken drumstick
    outlined in red means hunger, a bed means they're tired, a pic of a
    toilet --- etc etc. I can't think of anymore at the moment.

    ---Sandra

    and social...

Sims Games Video Games