speech bubbles

Last response: in Video Games
March 17, 2005 1:56:40 PM

Does anyone know the meanings of the symbols in those speech bubbles? When
my sims are yelling at me, there are a few I can't make out. There is one
that looks like a constellation that really has me.... Any help would be
appreciated!

More about : speech bubbles

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 1:09:57 AM

becky wrote:

>Does anyone know the meanings of the symbols in those speech bubbles? When
>my sims are yelling at me, there are a few I can't make out. There is one
>that looks like a constellation that really has me.... Any help would be
>appreciated!

I think that's the 'feet' icon, it means there's something in the way,
and the Sim can't get to wherever it wants to go, a chicken drumstick
outlined in red means hunger, a bed means they're tired, a pic of a
toilet --- etc etc. I can't think of anymore at the moment.

---Sandra
March 18, 2005 3:12:47 AM

and social...
!