Closed

How do you create a playlist in Windows Media Mobile 10?

February 3, 2005 5:47:05 PM

I have an Imate JAM with Windows Media 10. How do I create a playlist without
using the desktop computer? I've searched through all the menus and can't
find a way.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 6:17:05 PM

As far as i can tell.... it cant be done.

WMP10 only seems to recognise asx playlists (not the wpl files that the
desktop versions use)... and it cant edit them.. only add them to the
library, when you select one, it just queues it in the "now playling" thing.

the only workaround I've found is to download and install betaplayer (i'm
using an rx3415 ipaq), make an asx playlist on the desktop machine (save as),
open that playlist in betaplayer, delete the entries (the filepaths will be
wrong), and add/replace what i want using beta player.

then save the playlist over the same file, and open WMP10-mobile, open the
library and choose "menu", "update library", click search.. yadda yadda...

now the library will have your playlist listed under the "my playlists"
tab... you still cannot edit or add to this playlist using wmp10-mobile...

wmp10-mobile is missing alot of basic features like this, overall, i like
the program, but little (read "big") things like 'no playlist support' should
be mentioned in the documentation when upgrading your rom...
October 28, 2008 10:49:50 AM

find a way. said:

I have an Imate JAM with Windows Media 10. How do I create a playlist without
using the desktop computer? I've searched through all the menus and can't
find a way.

You can use MPlayListManager.

MPlayListManager - application with the help of which you can create and edit playlists directly on your PocketPC device.

http://www.mskpocketsoftware.com
October 28, 2008 10:44:16 PM

This topic has been closed by TheGreatGrapeApe
!