Accunt deleted:

I`ve deleted an account, and whe the system ask me if i
what to keep whit the information y say no, but in there
i have a lot music that i lost... somebody can please
help me y say how can came back whitme again?
thank u if some body knows!

Allison;
See if something here can help:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/datrec.htm