I Everyone again. I am having trouble deleting a window that keeps poping up when I start my new full install of vista 64. The pop-up window reads: AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED, THIS IS A REMINDER TO REGISTER YOUR SOUND BLASTER AUDIOPCI. I am trying to delete this window. I have tried the recycle bin way, the control panel way, task manager, and the start up,search and delete way. And nothing seems to delete this window. I sure need some advice on how to delete this window and I am asking for some more great advice from you like you gave me on how to set up my new build. Again thanking you in advance. Sincerely, Jerry G
[This is what my system contains:
1. One. Intel Core i7 Nehalem 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
2. One. Cooler Master V8 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler
3. Six. Stix of (2gb per stick) Corsair Dominator Memory
4. One. Asus Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel MoBo
5. One. Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD (bare drive)-oem
6. One. X-Clear Acrylic Computer Case
7. One. Zalman ZM850-HP 850W Con. ATX/SLI Certified
8. One XFX GeForce 9800 GTX NVIDIA Graphics Card 512mb GDDR3
9. Six. Sets of Strobes
10. One. NZXT Sentry LX Temp/Fan Controller
11. One. Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit for System Builders – OEM
All of this is new from NEWEGG. And installed in the PC Case.
and working like a Pro just built it. (thank's to this forums great advice).