Micron PC (MPC) External Power Supply

All,

Howdy to one and all - my apologies if this posting is in the incorrect area.

I have an MPC ClientPro 414 All-In-One which works great, but I sold the power supply (external) with another MPC computer (similiar to this model). Finding a replacement external power brick for this unit has been impossible. I've seached high and low on the net and cannot find the proper unit.

Specs for the PSU are: 20V / 11A

Does anyone have any idea as to who(m) may stock these power supplies (bricks)? I'd surely like to find one. Like I said, this is a working unit, has the stand is also a touch-screen 17" display All-In-One unit. I'd like to use it, but.....

Thank you in advance :)
3 answers Last reply
More about micron external power supply
  1. Have you tried contacting the seller of your PC? It's possible that they have extra stocks of the components, including the power supply.
  2. r_manic said:
    Have you tried contacting the seller of your PC? It's possible that they have extra stocks of the components, including the power supply.

Nope, they don't have it - already checked.

Thanks for the quick reply. :)
  3. i just typed in power supply section at E-BAY...it took me to a site that had them. mine brick is on the ups truck now. cheaper than cnet's site $59.00 vs $99.00 paul.. now i'm out looking for users manual PDF download.? paul at p.pierson@cox.net
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Micron Components