Sign in with
Your question

Micron PC (MPC) External Power Supply

Last response: in Components
June 30, 2009 2:38:06 PM

All,

Howdy to one and all - my apologies if this posting is in the incorrect area.

I have an MPC ClientPro 414 All-In-One which works great, but I sold the power supply (external) with another MPC computer (similiar to this model). Finding a replacement external power brick for this unit has been impossible. I've seached high and low on the net and cannot find the proper unit.

Specs for the PSU are: 20V / 11A

Does anyone have any idea as to who(m) may stock these power supplies (bricks)? I'd surely like to find one. Like I said, this is a working unit, has the stand is also a touch-screen 17" display All-In-One unit. I'd like to use it, but.....

Thank you in advance :) 
July 1, 2009 5:47:43 AM

Have you tried contacting the seller of your PC? It's possible that they have extra stocks of the components, including the power supply.
July 1, 2009 1:49:47 PM

r_manic said:
Have you tried contacting the seller of your PC? It's possible that they have extra stocks of the components, including the power supply.

Nope, they don't have it - already checked.

Thanks for the quick reply. :) 
June 6, 2010 11:57:06 PM

i just typed in power supply section at E-BAY...it took me to a site that had them. mine brick is on the ups truck now. cheaper than cnet's site $59.00 vs $99.00 paul.. now i'm out looking for users manual PDF download.? paul at p.pierson@cox.net
!