Sim People page?

I noticed it is still around - Sandy, are you still taking picture
updates/submissions? There are a lot of newer folks here who might be
interested. The "Let's Play a Game Together" thread made me wonder if it
was still going. Thanks!

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
6 answers Last reply
More about people page

    Ohh can I have the link please? Would be so interested to see you all :)

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

    jo wrote:

    >Ohh can I have the link please? Would be so interested to see you all :)
    >
    >~ jo

    Here it is, http://www.simjunction.com/simpeople.html
    and if you click the home button it will take you back to sandy's
    main site.

    "Sanantone" wrote:
    > jo wrote:
    >
    > >Ohh can I have the link please? Would be so interested to see you all :)
    > >
    > >~ jo
    > >

    > Here it is, http://www.simjunction.com/simpeople.html
    > and if you click the home button it will take you back to sandy's
    > main site.

    There I am... and there you are! Great to see some old friends! :)

    --
    -Lisa
    Due September 2005

    "Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > jo wrote:
    >
    >>Ohh can I have the link please? Would be so interested to see you all
    >>:)
    >>
    >>~ jo
    >>

    > Here it is, http://www.simjunction.com/simpeople.html
    > and if you click the home button it will take you back to sandy's
    > main site.

    What's so sad is there's so many it seems like that are not around here
    any longer.

    Betty

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:11:55 -0600, "d-b_enson"
    <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote:

    >What's so sad is there's so many it seems like that are not around here
    >any longer.

    Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm still lurking. I don't have S2,
    though, so there's not a lot for me to yammer on about anymore. :-D

    -- Steve Lopez

    Yes, I'm still around and still taking pics if people want to send them to
    me. I'm not around here as much as I used to be, but still pop in and read
    the news at least once a week. I have gotten myself extremely involved in
    quite a few PSP groups, which takes up a whole lot of time, but I am
    addicted to PSP quite badly. - LOL!!
    Jo, I have received yours, but will put it up in the next couple of days.
    I'm only going through my mail now - I have had an extremely busy last week
    with real time work, so am now trying to desperately catch up. I'll let you
    know when I've posted it.
    Actually if there are any more send them over now, as it would be easier to
    do them all at once.
    I have also received a photo of Ron - but no message with it - I couldn't
    find a Ron in here, so not sure what to do with it. If it is your pic you
    want added to the page, can you let me know, otherwise I will just be
    deleting it.

    Sandy
    Sim Junction

    "d-b_enson" <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote in message

    > "Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> jo wrote:
    >>
    >>>Ohh can I have the link please? Would be so interested to see you all :)
    >>>
    >>>~ jo
    >>>

    >> Here it is, http://www.simjunction.com/simpeople.html
    >> and if you click the home button it will take you back to sandy's main
    >> site.
    >>

    > What's so sad is there's so many it seems like that are not around here
    > any longer.
    >
    > Betty

Sims Games Video Games