Does the aging on/off cheat work in Sims 2 University?

As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated thanks.

Just it seems the timer down to final exam keeps going after i type in
aging off?

Umm - yes.

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated
thanks.

Well, it worked for me, but I have used it only in the "regular"
neighbourhood screen, not in the college.

I do not believe it works. Also, I have heard horror stories about problems
related to that (people trying other aging hacks) because the aging system
in University is different from that in Sims 2.

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated
> thanks.

That is because, although the cheat DOES work in University, it does not
work AT University because they are not 'aging' per se, but simply that time
is progressing, for there is not a standard amount of time that a Sim is a
'young adult' (as in 14 days teen and 28 adult).

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Eveie" <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just it seems the timer down to final exam keeps going after i type in
> aging off?

The aging cheat *does* work in regular neighborhoods. Maxis warns against
using any type of aging cheat in the Uni EP.