Does the aging on/off cheat work in Sims 2 University?

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 19, 2005 7:53:20 AM

As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated thanks.

More about : aging cheat work sims university

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 9:14:20 AM

Just it seems the timer down to final exam keeps going after i type in
aging off?
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 4:11:48 PM

Umm - yes.

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated
thanks.
March 19, 2005 4:53:16 PM

Well, it worked for me, but I have used it only in the "regular"
neighbourhood screen, not in the college.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 6:20:35 PM

I do not believe it works. Also, I have heard horror stories about problems
related to that (people trying other aging hacks) because the aging system
in University is different from that in Sims 2.

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> As the title says does it work at all? Any help would be appreicated
> thanks.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 3:34:17 AM

That is because, although the cheat DOES work in University, it does not
work AT University because they are not 'aging' per se, but simply that time
is progressing, for there is not a standard amount of time that a Sim is a
'young adult' (as in 14 days teen and 28 adult).

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Eveie" <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just it seems the timer down to final exam keeps going after i type in
> aging off?

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 10:01:09 PM

The aging cheat *does* work in regular neighborhoods. Maxis warns against
using any type of aging cheat in the Uni EP.

!