Woo Hoo in bed

Hi

How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub ok, but
want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.

Thanks

Panda
4 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Panda wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub
    > ok, but want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Panda

    Have them each go "relax" first. Then if you click on one of them you
    should get the option to "woohoo" or "try for baby", but only if their
    relationship score is high enough.

    Jeanie

    Try "Relax"... then "Cuddle". If they are young enough and have the
    appropriate relationship scores, "try for baby" will come up. If they are
    no longer "child bearing age" (as determined by Maxis), then only woohoo
    will show up.

    > Panda wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub
    >> ok, but want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Panda
    >
    > Have them each go "relax" first. Then if you click on one of them you
    > should get the option to "woohoo" or "try for baby", but only if their
    > relationship score is high enough.
    >
    > Jeanie

    > If they are no longer "child bearing age" (as determined by Maxis), then
    > only woohoo will show up.

    I find my Sims can't Try For Baby within four days of Elderhood.

    Yep... that's about right ~

    "Iris McAlias" <none@none.none> wrote in message
    >> If they are no longer "child bearing age" (as determined by Maxis), then
    >> only woohoo will show up.
    >>

    > I find my Sims can't Try For Baby within four days of Elderhood.

Sims Games Panda Video Games