Woo Hoo in bed

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 19, 2005 8:39:12 PM

Hi

How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub ok, but
want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.

Thanks

Panda

More about : woo hoo bed

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 8:57:22 PM

Panda wrote:
> Hi
>
> How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub
> ok, but want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.
>
> Thanks
>
> Panda

Have them each go "relax" first. Then if you click on one of them you
should get the option to "woohoo" or "try for baby", but only if their
relationship score is high enough.

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 8:57:23 PM

Try "Relax"... then "Cuddle". If they are young enough and have the
appropriate relationship scores, "try for baby" will come up. If they are
no longer "child bearing age" (as determined by Maxis), then only woohoo
will show up.

> Panda wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> How do I get my Sims to Woo Hoo in bed? They do it in the hot tub
>> ok, but want to do it in bed and which I can't seem get them to do.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Panda
>
> Have them each go "relax" first. Then if you click on one of them you
> should get the option to "woohoo" or "try for baby", but only if their
> relationship score is high enough.
>
> Jeanie

March 21, 2005 1:18:45 AM

> If they are no longer "child bearing age" (as determined by Maxis), then
> only woohoo will show up.

I find my Sims can't Try For Baby within four days of Elderhood.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 1:18:46 AM

Yep... that's about right ~

!