Accessories for Motorola V551

What carrying case is recommended for the above cell phone? I recently
ordered one that did not fit!!

Also, I am looking to purchase a headset and a charger for use in the
car.

In article <1108595221.812913.122760@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
<jsmall2@mindspring.com> wrote:
>What carrying case is recommended for the above cell phone? I recently
>ordered one that did not fit!!
>
>Also, I am looking to purchase a headset and a charger for use in the
>car.

I've tried on several and found the original Cingular case for the V400
(the one with the padded black front, not the newer one with clear front)
to be the most protective, accessible, and durable.

<jsmall2@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> What carrying case is recommended for the above cell phone? I recently
> ordered one that did not fit!!
>
> Also, I am looking to purchase a headset and a charger for use in the
> car.

Look for a Body Glove (p/n 9009201). The case is in 2 pieces. The front half
can be removed to give you easier clearance for the camera if you are going
to take a lot of pix.
As for CLA; the phone uses the same one as the V60/V120/I50 etc.
The hot setup for headset is to go Bluetooth. The battery does tend to run
down faster when you leave your BT headset on, but you don't have to fumble
with the phone to answer a call. You can also get a BT handsfree kit for
your car. The older HF kit for the V series can also be updated with just a
cradle change to fit the new phone, if you want to go wired (also charges
while connected).

Mark