What does it mean?

I am receiving a message on my t.v. saying: " Data is
Downloading"

What does that mean and what should I do? What data? I don't get
it.

Can anyone help me?

More about what mean
  1. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    could be upgrading your firmware chip in the box

    "No One" <nopenothere@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > I am receiving a message on my t.v. saying: " Data is
    > Downloading"
    >
    > What does that mean and what should I do? What data? I don't get
    > it.
    >
    > Can anyone help me?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    Great ,

    Thanks, I will check that.

    "> >
    > > I am receiving a message on my t.v. saying: " Data is
    > > Downloading"
    > >
    > > What does that mean and what should I do? What data? I don't
    get
    > > it.
    > >
    > > Can anyone help me?

Satellite TV Home Theatre