new meshes

I have been downloading new meshes(rugs and hair) and they have not been
showing up in my game. I have CEP.
What am I missing?

Dee
7 answers Last reply
More about meshes

    Have you downloaded textures for the meshes too, or just the mesh? Also,
    have you downloaded maybe just the recolor but not the actual mesh?

    "Diana Otto" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have been downloading new meshes(rugs and hair) and they have not been
    > showing up in my game. I have CEP.
    > What am I missing?
    >
    > Dee

    I know I have downloaded the meshes but I don't know about the texture file?
    Also are there texture files with all the other new meshes? My upper
    cabinets also have not shown up, as well as the hair and rugs.

    Diana Otto wrote:
    > I have been downloading new meshes(rugs and hair) and they have not been
    > showing up in my game. I have CEP.
    > What am I missing?

    The new meshes, obviously.

    (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

    --
    --Cuth

    Upper cabinets are located under Decoration/Paintings and rugs are under
    Decoration/Rugs

    "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I know I have downloaded the meshes but I don't know about the texture
    file?
    > Also are there texture files with all the other new meshes? My upper
    > cabinets also have not shown up, as well as the hair and rugs.

    > > Have you downloaded textures for the meshes too, or just the mesh?
    Also,
    > > have you downloaded maybe just the recolor but not the actual mesh?
    > >
    > > "Diana Otto" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >> I have been downloading new meshes(rugs and hair) and they have not
    been
    > >> showing up in my game. I have CEP.
    > >> What am I missing?
    > >>
    > >> Dee

    I have downloaded the meshes and I have looked under decoration/paintings,
    they are not there!!

    Dee
    > Upper cabinets are located under Decoration/Paintings and rugs are under
    > Decoration/Rugs
    >
    > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> I know I have downloaded the meshes but I don't know about the texture
    > file?
    >> Also are there texture files with all the other new meshes? My upper
    >> cabinets also have not shown up, as well as the hair and rugs.
    >>
    >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    >> > Have you downloaded textures for the meshes too, or just the mesh?
    > Also,
    >> > have you downloaded maybe just the recolor but not the actual mesh?
    >> >
    >> > "Diana Otto" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > been

    Where did you download them from?
    And do you have msn messenger?

    > I have downloaded the meshes and I have looked under decoration/paintings,
    > they are not there!!
    >
    > Dee
    > > Upper cabinets are located under Decoration/Paintings and rugs are under
    > > Decoration/Rugs
    > >
    > > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >> I know I have downloaded the meshes but I don't know about the texture
    > > file?
    > >> Also are there texture files with all the other new meshes? My upper
    > >> cabinets also have not shown up, as well as the hair and rugs.
    > >>
    > >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    > > Also,

    > > been

    I think I have it fixed. For some reason my winzip changed the folder it
    was downloading to (I may have by mistake!) I'll check it tonight and see!
    Wish me luck!!
    Dee

    > Where did you download them from?
    > And do you have msn messenger?
    >
    > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> I have downloaded the meshes and I have looked under
    >> decoration/paintings,
    >> they are not there!!
    >>
    >> Dee
    >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    >> > Upper cabinets are located under Decoration/Paintings and rugs are
    >> > under
    >> > Decoration/Rugs
    >> >
    >> > "Dee" <dmotto4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> > file?