Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
if you want the best look fir Thermalright Silver Arrow or Noctua NH D14... these are two of the best air coolers ATM and your mobo and memory are compatible with both coolers for clearance...

220mm wide case will ne no problem in accomodating both these coolers... Mind you the noctua is pretty big but shouldnt be problem with your rig... and both are sub $100 in most parts of the world...

And almost forgot... both are silent to a whisper but i would suggest the silver arrow (even though i own the other one) since it has PWM fans and both fans are 140mm...

sinbad123

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
CPU: Phenom II X4 955
Case: Antec Nine Hundred Two
Mobo: Asus M4A78T-E
Memory: Kingston Value RAM 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3

Budget: under $100

Also I have been looking at the Scythe Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler, it looks pretty good but i'm not sure if the thing would be to heavy for my mobo. Does anyone have any experience with it?

abully

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
if you want the best look fir Thermalright Silver Arrow or Noctua NH D14... these are two of the best air coolers ATM and your mobo and memory are compatible with both coolers for clearance...

220mm wide case will ne no problem in accomodating both these coolers... Mind you the noctua is pretty big but shouldnt be problem with your rig... and both are sub $100 in most parts of the world...

And almost forgot... both are silent to a whisper but i would suggest the silver arrow (even though i own the other one) since it has PWM fans and both fans are 140mm...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.