Can you Woohoo/Marry/Have a baby when at university

Last response: in Video Games
March 21, 2005 9:46:18 AM

Can Sims do this at university if so what happens to the baby? Can
they get married? I am pretty sure they can woohoo.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 2:39:55 PM

from what I've seen, the answer is "no" to all of the above.

March 21, 2005 9:49:10 PM

BluLtng wrote:

> from what I've seen, the answer is "no" to all of the above.

You can woo-hoo- because you can woohoo your prof to up your grade.

-georg
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 12:08:45 AM

Yes too WooHoo, no to babies (without third party intervention) and no to
getting married.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can Sims do this at university if so what happens to the baby? Can
> they get married? I am pretty sure they can woohoo.
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 12:43:52 AM

If memory serves, they can also get engaged.
> Yes too WooHoo, no to babies (without third party intervention) and no to
> getting married.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Can Sims do this at university if so what happens to the baby? Can
>> they get married? I am pretty sure they can woohoo.

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 1:43:53 AM

oops, forgot about that one. Guess it helps to read the entire question,
huh? =)

March 22, 2005 3:12:54 AM

Yes, you can woohoo and get engaged. I love having my romantic sim woohoo
with all her professors lol But I didn't know it raised her grade. I have
her study so hard lol She was just doing it for fun!

--
Nicole
YahooIM: girlsmeg
"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
> If memory serves, they can also get engaged.
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Yes too WooHoo, no to babies (without third party intervention) and no to
>> getting married.
>>
>> --
>> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>>
>> MM
>>

>> <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Can Sims do this at university if so what happens to the baby? Can
>>> they get married? I am pretty sure they can woohoo.

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 3:44:16 PM

> BluLtng wrote:
>
>> from what I've seen, the answer is "no" to all of the above.
>
> You can woo-hoo- because you can woohoo your prof to up your grade.
>
> -georg

Damn, shame most of my tutors are female, thats what you get when you study
nursing :o )
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 8:01:21 PM

I've made several of my students pregnant using the "Tombstone of Life and
Death"
If you don't know, you can get this by using the cheat "boolprop
testingcheatsenabled true" and shift click on your sim then select - Spawn -
Tombstone of L and D
I don't think the child can go to school though. I grew all my babies up
(using the tombstone) to teens and then sent them all off to Uni!
If you do the same as me, when them get to teens you can get them to call to
declare their major then exit and save and when you go back in they will
change to students. Until you re enter the house they will stay as teens
and not be able to go to class.
DO NOT use the tombstone to age teens to students, they will grow straight
to adult and have to move back to the neighbourhood!
I've also found that although you can hire a nanny they cant track a
students schedule.
vix

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can Sims do this at university if so what happens to the baby? Can
> they get married? I am pretty sure they can woohoo.
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 3:48:18 PM

Stormstruck wrote:

> "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > You can woo-hoo- because you can woohoo your prof to up
> > your grade.
> Damn, shame most of my tutors are female, thats what you
> get when you study nursing :o )

In Simsland, woohoo and gender are seperate issues. If only...

T.
!