Gordon

How do I change drive letters? I have done it in the
past,but don't remember how.
Thanks,
Gordon

Try this:
Go to Start, Run, type compmgmt.msc /s and hit OK. Go to
Disk Management, right-click on the drive you want to
change . . . if the letter you want is already taken,
change it (the one with the letter that you want) first,
to a temporary name (X maybe), then change the one you
want to have that letter (D maybe), then change the other
one . . .

Good Luck!