Assignments Questions about sims university

How do you do an assignment my sim wants to do one and I have no idea
how, also how do you do an assigment or study with another sim? I am
really confused. I know to do a term paper I use the computer but
anything else and I am baffled. How else can I get good grades?

Thanks makes alot of sense now, living up to the stero type of dumb
blonde here.

Just click on your Sim.College is going to appear then click on do
assignment.For study with another Sim,click on the bookcase,college then
research.Click on another Sim and ask to join.Or if another Sim is already
studying,click on him then join research.