Assignments Questions about sims university

How do you do an assignment my sim wants to do one and I have no idea
how, also how do you do an assigment or study with another sim? I am
really confused. I know to do a term paper I use the computer but
anything else and I am baffled. How else can I get good grades?
2 answers Last reply
More about assignments questions sims university

    Thanks makes alot of sense now, living up to the stero type of dumb
    blonde here.

    Just click on your Sim.College is going to appear then click on do
    assignment.For study with another Sim,click on the bookcase,college then
    research.Click on another Sim and ask to join.Or if another Sim is already
    studying,click on him then join research.
    <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do you do an assignment my sim wants to do one and I have no idea
    > how, also how do you do an assigment or study with another sim? I am
    > really confused. I know to do a term paper I use the computer but
    > anything else and I am baffled. How else can I get good grades?

Sims Computers Games Video Games