Snapshots

Hi,
Meadow Thayer is living in a dorm.She decides to move in with her
boyfriend.I had snapshots of her at the dorm but since she moved with him
they're nowhere to be found.I checked in the neighborhood story and there
they are...how can i put them back in her album?

Thanks,
More about snapshots

    "Crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Meadow Thayer is living in a dorm.She decides to move in with her
    > boyfriend.I had snapshots of her at the dorm but since she moved with him
    > they're nowhere to be found.I checked in the neighborhood story and there
    > they are...how can i put them back in her album?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Meadow went fat so faaast. She wobble around....so I put her work out :P I
    put her black t-shirt and pink pants still same hair and she beautiful...got
    1 daughters too tan like mum :D

Sims Games Video Games