MicroATX MB Reviews?

darkfa8

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
Is there anywhere on the net where I can find comparison reviews on the current crop of Intel and AMD based mATX boards?

On the AMD side, I'm looking for comparisons to the Gigabyte GA-MA785GPMT-UD2H

and on the Intel side, comparisons to the ASrock board that was used in the SBM $600 machine (the DFI they used in the $1300+ machines seems a bit too expensive)

Solution
I would look first at Tom's (of course) and Anandtech. But they are not going to review every board. It's just not possible. You can always Google the board model number. But if google finds sites where you not sure of their objectivity, then it's hard to tell. My assumption on the form factors, which may be naive, is that for the same chipset, such as AMD780 the ATX and the mATX board from the same brand should be about the same

SystemPat

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
I would look first at Tom's (of course) and Anandtech. But they are not going to review every board. It's just not possible. You can always Google the board model number. But if google finds sites where you not sure of their objectivity, then it's hard to tell. My assumption on the form factors, which may be naive, is that for the same chipset, such as AMD780 the ATX and the mATX board from the same brand should be about the same

Solution