Auto Standby Feature not working

Hello,

My auto stanby feature is not working. My computer was
set to go on standby after 15 minutes of being idle and
that has worked until a couple of weeks ago. Now, I can
only get it to standby manually by pushing the "stanby or
sleep" button on my keyboard. I have worked with the
display options and the power setup to change the timer
but, still nothing happends. The other features such as,
turn monitor off, hibernate, etc. from the power setup
still work fine, but not STANDBY.... PLEASE HELP -- AS
WITS END! JudyLeeTN@aol.com

Try this:
Start, Help & Support, System Restore. This will allow
you to "Go Back In Time" . . .

Hope this helps !

Good Luck !
MGGP