tailpipe

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Hi there guyz... Just want to know the safest oc my vga palit gts250 1gb from its stock core of 675 to 738mhz, Dont knw the rigth shader and memory. They said using the afterburner can bring it back to its original 738mhz, 1836mhz shader, and 1100mhz memery. I tried these but, the system crush. I hate these egreen.. Anyone can plz help me...
thanx

D

Deleted member 217926

There is no way to give you a number like you want. All devices overclock differently , even identical parts might not overclock the same. You are trying for 9800GTX+ clock speeds with a "green" model card. Probably not going to run that fast as the whole point of "green" cards is to save energy not to go to the highest clock speeds. You may not even be able to overclock at all. read an overclocking guide and use it.........turn it up a little at a time all the while testing for stability.

tailpipe

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Appreciate ur help. I think the problem its not the v.card itself. Its the processor and memory (My pc is runnning at amd 64 x2 5000 2.60GHz, m.board msi nf520t-c35, ram 6gb ddr2 800, hhd 1tera, win7 64bit.) My prob is when playing call of duty black ops (all high resolutions) a little freeze exploring area and sudden commotion or battle I thought its the v.card. But, I tried oc the processor n ram from the stock I listed above to processor 2.85ghz n ram at 880. Now, it runs smoothly n stable. My question did I oc the system too much it can handle? Tnx a lot