For anyone whose interested

This is a game hack that works well in my game and I like it a lot.

The Autosocializer
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=149

Text accompanying the download:
Adds "automatic socializing" to your sims: To use, either click on
the target sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize", or if holding a party,
click on your sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize Friends".

====
no I'm not a blonde....why do you ask?
4 answers Last reply
More about interested

    "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
    > This is a game hack that works well in my game and I like it a lot.
    >

    > The Autosocializer
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=149
    >
    > Text accompanying the download:
    > Adds "automatic socializing" to your sims: To use, either click on
    > the target sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize", or if holding a party,
    > click on your sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize Friends".
    >
    > ====
    > no I'm not a blonde....why do you ask?

    Thanks July, you come up with some good stuff to share. :)

    Betty

    "d-b_enson" <d_bin@southnospam.com> wrote in message

    > "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
    > > This is a game hack that works well in my game and I like it a lot.
    > >

    > > The Autosocializer
    > > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=149
    > >
    > > Text accompanying the download:
    > > Adds "automatic socializing" to your sims: To use, either click on
    > > the target sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize", or if holding a party,
    > > click on your sim and choose "Macro.../Socialize Friends".
    > >
    > > ====
    > > no I'm not a blonde....why do you ask?
    > >

    > Thanks July, you come up with some good stuff to share. :)
    >

    > Betty

    ===
    Thanks :)

    Even better - from searching the group I found an EP ready, JM Pescado,
    phone hack - *falls to the ground and worships Julie for leading me unto the
    light*

    ;')

    --
    Another great thing about having cats rather than children is that they
    don't ask you to bring them a Kinda Surprise back from the shops.

    MM

    > Even better - from searching the group I found an EP ready, JM Pescado,
    > phone hack - *falls to the ground and worships Julie for leading me unto
    the
    > light*
    >
    > ;')
    >
    > --
    > Another great thing about having cats rather than children is that they
    > don't ask you to bring them a Kinda Surprise back from the shops.
    >
    > MM
    ==
    He is one of my favorite hackers, I think I have most everything of his :)

Sims Macros Games Video Games