Can open MPG file with Windows Media Player

February 21, 2005 8:41:06 AM

I copied an MPG file from my PC to my Pocket PC. When I go to File Explorer
and double-click it to open it, I get a message saying there is no program
associated with the file type and that I should launch an appropriate program
and open the file from within the program. But I have not been able to figure
out a way to do this, as the file is not in the "PlayList" or "Local Content"
directories. What am I doing wrong? Does the file need to be converted from
MPG to another type? Or, do I just need to copy the file to a different
directory, so that I can access it from Windows Media Player?
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:39:26 AM

WMP doesnt support MPG, only WMV.
Just find and use Betaplayer.