Kernel driver

I get a system error in my event viewer that says the
DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following
error: the system cannot find the file specified. The
following is the query on the driver. What is exit code
2?

(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>sc query DgiVecp

SERVICE_NAME: DgiVecp
TYPE : 1 KERNEL_DRIVER
STATE : 1 STOPPED

(NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN)
WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 2 (0x2)
SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
CHECKPOINT : 0x0
WAIT_HINT : 0x0

C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>

2=The system cannot find the file specified.

It means the program is gone. You may have uninstalled it.

And the band played ....
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/14/1084289883713.html
"Ggm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:115c501c44183$d01477a0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I get a system error in my event viewer that says the
> DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following
> error: the system cannot find the file specified. The
> following is the query on the driver. What is exit code
> 2?
>
> (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>sc query DgiVecp
>
> SERVICE_NAME: DgiVecp
> TYPE : 1 KERNEL_DRIVER
> STATE : 1 STOPPED
>
> (NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN)
> WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 2 (0x2)
> SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
> CHECKPOINT : 0x0
> WAIT_HINT : 0x0
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>

Is this a driver I would typically need? If so, how do I
re-install it? Wouldn't I have had to go into drivers to
uninstall this?

-
>And the band played ....
>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/14/1084289883713.h
tml
>"Ggm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:115c501c44183$d01477a0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>> I get a system error in my event viewer that says the
>> DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following
>> error: the system cannot find the file specified.
The
>> following is the query on the driver. What is exit
code
>> 2?
>>
>> (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
>>
>> C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>sc query DgiVecp
>>
>> SERVICE_NAME: DgiVecp
>> TYPE : 1 KERNEL_DRIVER
>> STATE : 1 STOPPED
>>
>> (NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN)
>> WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 2 (0x2)
>> SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
>> CHECKPOINT : 0x0
>> WAIT_HINT : 0x0
>>
>> C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>
>>

>.

It appears to be installed from either ViewAhead's TeamMFP software or some
FujiXerox Workcenter app.