Kernel driver

I get a system error in my event viewer that says the
DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following
error: the system cannot find the file specified. The
following is the query on the driver. What is exit code
2?

(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>sc query DgiVecp

SERVICE_NAME: DgiVecp
TYPE : 1 KERNEL_DRIVER
STATE : 1 STOPPED

(NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN)
WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 2 (0x2)
SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
CHECKPOINT : 0x0
WAIT_HINT : 0x0

C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>
3 answers Last reply
More about kernel driver

    2=The system cannot find the file specified.

    It means the program is gone. You may have uninstalled it.

    And the band played ....
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/14/1084289883713.html
    "Ggm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:115c501c44183$d01477a0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    > I get a system error in my event viewer that says the
    > DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following
    > error: the system cannot find the file specified. The
    > following is the query on the driver. What is exit code
    > 2?
    >
    > (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>sc query DgiVecp
    >
    > SERVICE_NAME: DgiVecp
    > TYPE : 1 KERNEL_DRIVER
    > STATE : 1 STOPPED
    >
    > (NOT_STOPPABLE,NOT_PAUSABLE,IGNORES_SHUTDOWN)
    > WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 2 (0x2)
    > SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
    > CHECKPOINT : 0x0
    > WAIT_HINT : 0x0
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Georgeann>

    Is this a driver I would typically need? If so, how do I
    re-install it? Wouldn't I have had to go into drivers to
    uninstall this?

    It appears to be installed from either ViewAhead's TeamMFP software or some
    FujiXerox Workcenter app.

    "Ggm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:114fe01c4418e$549244d0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    > Is this a driver I would typically need? If so, how do I
    > re-install it? Wouldn't I have had to go into drivers to
    > uninstall this?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP