Punk

Last response: in Video Games
March 23, 2005 1:28:35 PM

anyone have site for download free punk gothic alien devil sims2
Thnaks

More about : punk

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 2:00:43 PM

Google is your friend :)

"yves" <yves@yves.yes> wrote in message
news:D 1rccc$noh$1@s1.news.oleane.net...
> anyone have site for download free punk gothic alien devil sims2
> Thnaks

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 7:45:27 PM

> You would be surprised at how many do not know about google. Also, she
> could just type in Sims2 punk and come up with a lot more than a lot here
> would have heard of :)
> I notice that you had nothing to contribute either............yet just had
> to respond anyway :p

I find that hard to believe.

Some people also happen to be boycotting Google, since they consider Nazis
to be valid sources of "news".

I also might add, search engines are not terribly useful these days anymore
because of the massive number of ad and scam sites that exploit algorithms
used by the search engines. And in the case of the Sims 2, you often get
sites for the original sims, not 2.

So, your reply is both offensive (unless you happen to be a Nazi) and not
particularly helpful.
March 23, 2005 7:47:27 PM

yves wrote:
> anyone have site for download free punk gothic alien devil sims2
> Thnaks

Check out modthesims2 for all of that and more.

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 9:47:29 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> > You would be surprised at how many do not know about google. Also, she
> > could just type in Sims2 punk and come up with a lot more than a lot
here
> > would have heard of :)
> > I notice that you had nothing to contribute either............yet just
had
> > to respond anyway :p
>
> I find that hard to believe.
>
> Some people also happen to be boycotting Google, since they consider Nazis
> to be valid sources of "news".

Where the F did this come from? Some ad somewhere I reckon. When I first
got online, I had no idea what a google was, or an msn or a yahoo for that
matter. In fact, after I did find out what search engines were, I rebelled
against google for a long time until it prooved itself to me :)
Nazis are a group of people who have their own ideas about the world and how
it should be governed, not a source for 'news'. Unless you are referring to
one person and calling them a nazi.
Your statement is very racist!!
Maybe YOU should think before you actually post!

> I also might add, search engines are not terribly useful these days
anymore
> because of the massive number of ad and scam sites that exploit algorithms
> used by the search engines. And in the case of the Sims 2, you often get
> sites for the original sims, not 2.
>
> So, your reply is both offensive (unless you happen to be a Nazi) and not
> particularly helpful.

Anonymous
March 24, 2005 2:20:17 AM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:53:00 GMT, Klaatu <klaatu@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>... I am dyslectic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.

If you're gonna rob someone else's sig, at least spell and quote it
properly; to wit:

I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your ass laminated.

-- Steve Lopez
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 2:38:45 AM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:20:17 GMT, pulgao posted to alt.games.the-sims:

>> ... I am dyslectic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
>
> If you're gonna rob someone else's sig, at least spell and quote it
> properly; to wit:
>
> I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your ass laminated.

No thanks. I like the one I use better. You're welcome to your version
though.

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
!