1. Use Good HSF Cooler not Stock cooler ! for stock cooler max OC just 3.4Ghz with disabled smart fan in bios very very noise !
2. find Switch Clear CMOS
2. Download Software Hwmonitor for control temperature !
3. Download Software test Stability (prime95/OCCT/Intelburntest)
4. Disabled AMD turbocore, disabled spread spectrum,Disabled Coolnquite/C1E
5. increase CPU bus Freq (FSB) from 200 to 230 next step 235... 240. ...more up
6. CPU+NB voltage to Manual , increase CPU voltage in minimal option ! & VDIM too : in minimal option 0.015 max 1.65v (0.075).
when u get FSB 250 , see in CPU-z get 3.5Ghz clock speed ,RAM 833, HTLink 2500,
test your OC , always watch in HW monitor temperature must below 60C when test stress full load