Sign in with
Your question

How to Overclock my AMD X6 1090T?

Last response: in Overclocking
December 13, 2010 1:42:21 PM

Hi everyone,

Just need little here to overclock my AMD X6, I never tried before,
Can anyone tell me how to do it with easy steps? I mean not complicated because I was looking some forums about it and is so many different view point out there.
So if I can get the right way to do it without any troubles, would be awesome

Windows 7 Professional 64

Case: Antec Nine Hundred (good fans)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

Memory: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 1066, - OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB 240-Pin DDR2 1066, - Total 8GB
I'm Going to change the OCZ Reaper HPC for GeIL 4GB DDR2 1066 Dual Channel Kit Model GX24GB8500C5UDC, because my new CPU cooler won't fit in my mobo with the OCZ Reaper (too high) I will love to hear what you guys think about it

Graphics: 2 Gigabyte Radeon 5870 (Crossfire)

Just getting the CPU Fan Noctua NH-D14

NOTE: I never change anything or overclock something in my pc everything is from factory setting, so everything I can overclock to make my pc better with no risk I'll do it, if anyone need extra info just let me know, I have CPU-Z

Thanks

More about : overclock amd 1090t

a c 158 à CPUs
a c 280 K Overclocking
a b À AMD
December 13, 2010 2:24:27 PM

Read the 4ryan6 guide, and don't forget disable Cool'n'Quite, C1E and Turbo core.

If you need more help let me know.
Related resources
December 13, 2010 3:24:45 PM

saint19 said:
Read the 4ryan6 guide, and don't forget disable Cool'n'Quite, C1E and Turbo core.

If you need more help let me know.

I'll check that thanks
December 14, 2010 8:26:22 PM

Ok I get the ASUS Crosshair IV for a good price so I'm going to switch my bobo, so with that new super mobo can you guys tell me how to do the overclock? please
just want to add that I'm not familiarized with that area so please if you guys can tell where and what to do would be great with no so technical words, Sorry for that but is my 1st time, but next time I'll be like you guys or close lol
Thanks so much
!