Windows Explorer Fonts?

Im trying to change the fonts for any 'text' (files, folders & drive names
ect.) that appears in Windows Explorer or My Computer.

I do not see a way to change those fonts in the Display
Properties/Apperance/Advance tabs.

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Click Newsgroups on the Outlook Express toolbar, type customize in the
search box, when the list appears, select customize, hit the go to button
and try your question in that group.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"NewsReader2k" <newsreader2k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Im trying to change the fonts for any 'text' (files, folders & drive names
> ect.) that appears in Windows Explorer or My Computer.
>
> I do not see a way to change those fonts in the Display
> Properties/Apperance/Advance tabs.
>
> Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thx

TRENDING THREADS