Sign in with
Your question

Nvidia ion platform & netbooks!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 24, 2009 9:37:25 AM

There has been talk about the nvidia ion platform and how nvidia would integrate them with netbooks; thus enabling HD playback and other delicious features netbooks could never accomplish with 'default' intel integrated graphics.
I've been reading about them and I have found nothing about when or how they will released (June?). When would they start selling netbooks with this brand new GPU?

Thanks!
April 24, 2009 9:45:09 AM

The ion lenovo's are due out soon i know...
April 24, 2009 9:58:45 AM

yeah i heard about the lenovos but i read that the ion netbooks price will be around $50 dollars more than the average netbooks today. i hope lenovos will keep pledge to that

also lenovos arent rated as the "best" netbooks out there (maybe im wrong), well since I am desperate for one, i might just buy it whenever it hits the market ;~;
Related resources
April 24, 2009 10:08:30 AM

Thats odd so far from the products iv got a hold of lenovo wise they have been made pretty well :) 

Of course that is excluding the netbook :whistle:  i had an msi wind instead :D  OSX's super fun :kaola: 

April 24, 2009 10:24:47 AM

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-atom-cpu-nvidia-...

silly me i just read this article.

i cant help to think that intel would be that kind of company :cry: 
i really do hope that the ion goes through, granted though lenovo is proving that it will...
i'm just getting really antsy in my pantsy :p  (the 2nd quarter of 2009 is now isnt it?)
April 24, 2009 7:19:37 PM

Netbooks are gettig out of hand, I can't wait till they start using ARM chips and andriod on netbooks.
!