Media Player 8 and wsx files

March 1, 2005 8:17:20 PM

I'm trying to open a serverside playlist example.wsx with the windows media player 8 on my pocket (PPC2002). I'm using mms protocol, I click open url and type the correct url to my server mms://192.168.0.148/example.wsx but the player cannot play the file.
Does this version of WMP 8 for PPC support .wsx files or not ?
On the deskotop also the WMP 6.4 is able to open this type of file!

More about : media player wsx files

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 2:12:27 PM

have u tried asx file type?

*.asx also streams the video from web

"eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.

e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com

Web Site: www.erivasystems.com

Yahoo Messenger : arvish27
"Mimmo Giorno via PocketPCJunkies.com" <forum@PocketPCJunkies.com> wrote in