Old Question - Where do I get the No CD patch?

Hate to ask this overused question, but I searched web sites for over
an hour and didn't find the patch. Can some kind soul point me in the
right direction?

Charlie Leo
2 answers Last reply
More about question patch

    The only place worth looking at is : http://www.gameburnworld.com

    On 25 Mar 2005 04:16:03 -0800, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >>Hate to ask this overused question, but I searched web sites for over
    >>an hour and didn't find the patch. Can some kind soul point me in the
    >>right direction?
    >
    >The only place worth looking at is : http://www.gameburnworld.com

    Thanks much!

    Charlie