Sign in with
Your question

Does this look okay ?

Last response: in Overclocking
December 16, 2010 12:17:24 AM

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/11/1997615//overclo...

does all this look okay ?

i increased bus by 20
and increased vcore by 0.05

also can anyone tell me my CPU's top vcore

More about : question

a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
December 16, 2010 11:52:31 AM

Keep in mind those temps will be about 10c higher in the summer.
m
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
December 16, 2010 12:36:09 PM

For your chip you want to try to keep it under 70c if you can. I don't think going .1 over VID is a problem but that's me, I think your ok on the vcore just don't go any higher. Your frequency is a little low for that vcore, have you fully tested your system? You might be able to lower the voltage or raise the frequency.
m
l
December 16, 2010 12:49:19 PM

sportsfanboy said:
For your chip you want to try to keep it under 70c if you can. I don't think going .1 over VID is a problem but that's me, I think your ok on the vcore just don't go any higher. Your frequency is a little low for that vcore, have you fully tested your system? You might be able to lower the voltage or raise the frequency.

when i first set up my pc it automatically started at 1.44 and if i put it back to that and keep that clocking when running stress i get bsod , but at 1.51v on the core i dont get bsod
the page henydiah sent , the person increased the multi to 19.5 from 18 instead of increase bus , i couldent find how to change my multi on my board
m
l
a c 139 à CPUs
a c 242 K Overclocking
December 17, 2010 12:41:14 AM

different system motherboard,RAM,HDD/SSD,PSU will get different temperature,clock speed & Voltage. Update bios can make little different
m
l
!