TS2 plants

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...

TIA
Glycerine
4 answers Last reply
More about plants

    Glycerine wrote:

    >Hey everyone,
    >

    >I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
    >I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
    >walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...
    >

    >TIA
    > Glycerine

    There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under flowers.

    ---Sandra

    "Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Glycerine wrote:
    >
    > >Hey everyone,
    > >

    > >I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
    > >I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
    > >walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...
    > >

    > >TIA
    > > Glycerine
    > >

    > There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
    flowers.

    It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.

    >> There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
    >
    > flowers.
    >
    > It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.

    No, she's not talking about the wedding arch. There's a
    climbing ivy trellis in the garden stuff, under trees, but
    you have to have University to get it. It's not in the original
    TS2 game.

    Laura

    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > >> There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
    > >
    > > flowers.
    > >
    > > It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.
    > >

    > No, she's not talking about the wedding arch. There's a
    > climbing ivy trellis in the garden stuff, under trees, but
    > you have to have University to get it. It's not in the original
    > TS2 game.
    >
    > Laura

    Ahhh okay, thanks :)

Sims Games Video Games