TS2 plants

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 3:36:16 PM

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...

TIA
Glycerine

More about : ts2 plants

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 3:36:17 PM

Glycerine wrote:

>Hey everyone,
>

>I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
>I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
>walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...
>

>TIA
> Glycerine

There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under flowers.

---Sandra
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:05:58 PM

"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:p yc1e.5718$Ab.510@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Glycerine wrote:
>
> >Hey everyone,
> >

> >I was wondering if there were any nice climber plants for TS2 available?
> >I really loved the roses and wisteria climbing up and hanging from my TS1
> >walls, but I haven't seen anything quite like them for our new sims...
> >

> >TIA
> > Glycerine
> >

> There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
flowers.

It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.
March 26, 2005 9:30:01 PM

>> There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
>
> flowers.
>
> It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.

No, she's not talking about the wedding arch. There's a
climbing ivy trellis in the garden stuff, under trees, but
you have to have University to get it. It's not in the original
TS2 game.

Laura
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 5:36:14 AM

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> There's an Ivy trellis in build mode--garden stuff, I think under
> >
> > flowers.
> >
> > It's under Misc/Party, in buy mode.
> >

> No, she's not talking about the wedding arch. There's a
> climbing ivy trellis in the garden stuff, under trees, but
> you have to have University to get it. It's not in the original
> TS2 game.
>
> Laura

Ahhh okay, thanks :)
!