Application Save Location

May 25, 2004 2:42:45 PM

List,

Is there a policy setting or something to default where Office applications
save/open user files? I need all users defaulted to a network drive. I'm
currently making the change once the user logs on, which keeps it in their
profile.

I would like to not have to do it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 8:56:20 PM

Redirect My Documents to the network share.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 9:11:31 PM

"Tom" <taadz@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a policy setting or something to default where Office applications
>save/open user files? I need all users defaulted to a network drive.

Office defaults to the MY DOCUMENTS folder here, but you can change
this in the applications under Tools > Options > File Locations. I am
not sure whether network locations are accepted here.

--
(tm)
!