Application Save Location

List,

Is there a policy setting or something to default where Office applications
save/open user files? I need all users defaulted to a network drive. I'm
currently making the change once the user logs on, which keeps it in their
profile.

I would like to not have to do it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.
2 answers Last reply
More about application save location

    Redirect My Documents to the network share.

    "Tom" <taadz@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Is there a policy setting or something to default where Office applications
    >save/open user files? I need all users defaulted to a network drive.

    Office defaults to the MY DOCUMENTS folder here, but you can change
    this in the applications under Tools > Options > File Locations. I am
    not sure whether network locations are accepted here.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Windows XP