Pegatron violet 3 02

Hello, I cannot find a program or any software for this motherboard it has NVIDIA nForce 720a chipset and i cant find crap a little help plez? Im trying to up its CPU clock its set factory 2500 MHz i want to push it a bit the processor is a AMD Athlon 7550 dual core but i cant find no programs to overclock it any ideas
12 answers Last reply
More about pegatron violet
  1. Have you tried looking in your bios to overclock it.
  2. Yea but i didnt find any thing just shows drives master password and system info. the dam thing is so hard to catch i go mad trying to get in to it. i just want to up its MHz any where from 300-500 more if it can handle it all information is welcome keep posting
  3. It's a Pegatron. That is Asus OEM division and usually would come with a Dell or HP or other mass market retailer. The BIOS will be locked and you will not be able to overclock it at all.
  4. i did manage to overclock the GPX card with MSI afterburner just sucks that u cant OC the CPU or bus gay as hell
  5. Graphics card overclocking has nothing to do with the motherboard. If you wanted to overclock why the hell did you buy a Dell? Thats exactly why most of us here on Tom's build our own.
  6. Not a Dell i have a HP and just wanted to up it's MHz thats all. I didnt know they locked the bios down from poeple doing what they wanted with there comps <,<
  7. Yeah all the big mass market retailers do that except with their flagship gaming models. They want you to buy a new computer not overclock the old one and keep it longer. Next time you will know and build your own.
  8. SIGH yea i thought about it thanky for the info and stuffs say give me some info on the new intel I7 Processer hows it run ur pro's and con's
  9. As to how i7 runs it is quite simply the fastest most powerful processor line you can buy.
  10. Very nice im gonna look into getting some parts and stuff for my own built comp and sugestions on MOBO
  11. PhenomMsrTweaker or AMD Vision Control Center (new version of Catalyst Control Center) when using an AMD/ATI video card.
  12. RPN_59 said:
    PhenomMsrTweaker or AMD Vision Control Center (new version of Catalyst Control Center) when using an AMD/ATI video card.

Find a thread to reply to that is not a year old.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking