Help & Support Error when Windows Loads

Hi,

Just joined, and hope someone can help. Whenever I start
my XP system, a Help & Support Page pops up on the screen
with the following message: The Help Page you are
looking for cannot be found. Please try a different
topic. This page just pops up automatically. Does
anyone know how to stop this. There are four users on
the computer, and this happens on each user account.
Have to X out the page all the time.

Thanks in advance. Please post a reply if anyone knows
what to do.

Lois
1 answer Last reply
More about help support error windows loads

    Lois, go to Start>Run type: msconfig Select Startup and look in
    there for any reference to Help and Support. If there then Uncheck it.

    "Lois" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just joined, and hope someone can help. Whenever I start
    > my XP system, a Help & Support Page pops up on the screen
    > with the following message: The Help Page you are
    > looking for cannot be found. Please try a different
    > topic. This page just pops up automatically. Does
    > anyone know how to stop this. There are four users on
    > the computer, and this happens on each user account.
    > Have to X out the page all the time.
    >
    > Thanks in advance. Please post a reply if anyone knows
    > what to do.
    >
    > Lois

Configuration Support Windows XP