Anyone use Red LED Fans?

I plan on getting the Antec Three Hundred case, and I don't want to go with blue, I want red. Can someone post a picture of there computer with red LED fans on in the dark? I Also if you got them from newegg can you link them to this thread? Thanks!
8 answers Last reply
More about anyone fans
  1. philipV said:
    I plan on getting the Antec Three Hundred case, and I don't want to go with blue, I want red. Can someone post a picture of there computer with red LED fans on in the dark? I Also if you got them from newegg can you link them to this thread? Thanks!

I have the Thermaltake Red 120mm case fans for my Antec 900, I honestly don't suggest them, they don't look quite red, most will never look quite as red as you'd like and they are very very loud. 79CFM has a price to pay, and it's a loud one. As for other ones I'm not sure, but I don't really suggest them.
  2. I don't mind sound, can you just take a picture of them so I can get an idea of what they look like?
  3. No.
    Colored fans in the dark?
    What is the reason?
  4. Uhm.. because they wouldn't be turned on in daylight? Really why I'm asking is kinda obvious, a lot of people say the color is pink or orange - I want to know what red fans look like in the dark.
  5. Personally my friend has a Antec case and it looks horrible with red LEDs. The case was meant for blues so i think i would stay with the blues. Also the noise is tremendously loud. If anyone wants a antec case without the LEDs and wants it qiuet, go with Scythe Qiuet fans. The're amazingly quiet.
  6. Oh well that kinda sucks, I just saw this Coolermaster case with the red led front fans and it looks pretty cool - well if anyone still wants to post a picture, feel free.
  7. I wasn't impressed, and at first I didn't think I'd care about noise, but it really is a killer when it practically whines all day... I do find them to be slightly orange anyway, and I have to block them because they cast shadows everywhere in the room and keep me up at night XD

8. Tell you the truth, I was big fan on the stock fans that come with the 900 case (AKA, the tri-cool line) anyway, i was like you and wanted red instead of blue, found these, loaded them up, and all i can say is wow. They are the reddest of the red i've seen in cases, plus they move a ton of air, here a link.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835209013

they also come in blue and green i think, along with 80mm
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Antec Cases LED Monitor Systems Product