Nanny Problem or Problem Nanny

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 27, 2005 4:43:06 PM

Seems odd...
My Brand family had a baby, hired a nanny. The nanny was Lisa. She
came, walked in and out of the house... coming in mainly to either stand
doing nothing like a dummy or go into the bathroom to hollar at the the
bathtub. Ignored the baby completely. Unsociable and nasty. Fired
naturally.
Same family, another baby, hired a nanny. This time the nanny was
Heidi. She did everything! Cleaning, cooking, taking care of the baby
(changing, feeding, playing, etc.). Sociable and quickly approaching being
a family friend.
This ever happen in other games? Good nannies and useless nannies?
Dave (my Sims are still producing ONLY girls!)
March 27, 2005 6:49:27 PM

I found that if I made my female sim get the woohoo going I got girls and if
my male sims start it it's boys.

Destiny

"Dave" <Delta@NOSPAMrochester.com> wrote in message
> Seems odd...
> My Brand family had a baby, hired a nanny. The nanny was Lisa.
> She
> came, walked in and out of the house... coming in mainly to either stand
> doing nothing like a dummy or go into the bathroom to hollar at the the
> bathtub. Ignored the baby completely. Unsociable and nasty. Fired
> naturally.
> Same family, another baby, hired a nanny. This time the nanny was
> Heidi. She did everything! Cleaning, cooking, taking care of the baby
> (changing, feeding, playing, etc.). Sociable and quickly approaching
> being
> a family friend.
> This ever happen in other games? Good nannies and useless nannies?
> Dave (my Sims are still producing ONLY girls!)

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 8:59:35 PM

Destiny wrote:
> I found that if I made my female sim get the woohoo going I got girls and if
> my male sims start it it's boys.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

--
Ruhiel, cranky
Related resources

Hehe my bitchy ways have screwed me once again. Ignore that last message.

--
Ruhiel
I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.

etta thorick wrote:

> I've found sometimes the handymen won't fix things if they can't get to
> it... Stereos don't always have to be accessible to the sims because they
> use the remote to turn it on, but a handyman needs to get up close.
>
> Just something I've noticed in playing...

It's totally accessible- just sitting up against the wall with nothing
in front of it. This is the second house it's happened in, too. I wind
up having to get a sim to fix it. I avoid that, since last time my
favorite sim got zapped while fixing, and turned completely crispy. I
thought it would kill her :)

--
Ruhiel
I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.
March 29, 2005 2:34:59 PM

Ruhiel said

> etta thorick wrote:
>
>> I've found sometimes the handymen won't fix things if they can't get
>> to it... Stereos don't always have to be accessible to the sims
>> because they use the remote to turn it on, but a handyman needs to
>> get up close. Just something I've noticed in playing...
>

> It's totally accessible- just sitting up against the wall with nothing
> in front of it. This is the second house it's happened in, too. I wind
> up having to get a sim to fix it. I avoid that, since last time my
> favorite sim got zapped while fixing, and turned completely crispy. I
> thought it would kill her :)

Pull it away from the wall, he might want to get at the back.

--
kat
>^..^<
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:01:21 PM

Calista's so far my favourite nanny. She cooks, she cleans, she feeds,
she cuddles, she changes the nappies. Only problem is she sometimes
goes up into the attic to play guitar and takes ages to get back
downstairs to deal with baby.

~*~
vecki
!