Need some Router help.

Hello. So I have 2 computers. I need internet on both of them so I decided to buy a router but the problem is - I don't know what kind. So here it is: TP-LINK TL-WR340GD Wireless-G Router. This is the router I decided to buy but I have no idea whether I will be able to get my internet through it. To be honest I know nothing about routers.
So my connection is PPPoE - I connect to the internet using a Username and Password. If I buy this router will I be able to connect to the Internet and have Internet on both of my computers? If not then what kind of router do I need. Thank you.

G

I think you should find out from your ISP which modem/routers they recommend for their system and they should be able to guide you on setup.

Or go to a decent dealer and explain what your system is to him and let him guide you. Note what sort of device your ISP has supplied (simple USB modem for example) . This may help decide whether you need to buy a complete ADSL modem/router with wireless or just a wireless router.

A router should have several ethernet outputs (and maybe wireless) so you will be able to connect several computers to the internet.