site problem

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 6:43:15 AM

anyone else having any luck getting into
mts2?

I keep getting a database error even after clearing cache and cookies...

compmom

More about : site problem

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:43:16 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 02:43:15 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
<justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

>anyone else having any luck getting into
>mts2?
>
>I keep getting a database error even after clearing cache and cookies...

Working fine from here. If you were getting a database error on your
web browser then it was probably a problem at their end rather than
yours.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:50:24 AM

Tina Hayes wrote:
> anyone else having any luck getting into
> mts2?
>
> I keep getting a database error even after clearing cache and cookies...

I don't think i've ever gotten in on the first try. I love the site, but
it's abysmally slow.

--
Ruhiel
I'm on a low-fat, high stress diet .... coffee and fingernails.

Thanks I'll try again later or in the morning

Have a wonderful evening

compmom

"cluedweasel" <cluedweasel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 02:43:15 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
> <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >anyone else having any luck getting into
> >mts2?
> >
> >I keep getting a database error even after clearing cache and cookies...
> >
> Working fine from here. If you were getting a database error on your
> web browser then it was probably a problem at their end rather than
> yours.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 1:12:00 PM

They were down over the weekend - alleged site maintenance.

Best wishes
Maxon

!