Windows has no Paging File

I had to reinstall XP from my CD and after reinstalling I
got the error "Your system has no paging file or paging
file is too small" I have 384mb memory I followed all the
steps in the knowledge article 315270 but it did not work,
I still get this same message. I even tried to set it
where the system would determine the paging file but still
keep getting this error. What can I do to fix this.

Hi

Have a look at the following article by MVP Alex Nichol:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Adria" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I had to reinstall XP from my CD and after reinstalling I
| got the error "Your system has no paging file or paging
| file is too small" I have 384mb memory I followed all the
| steps in the knowledge article 315270 but it did not work,
| I still get this same message. I even tried to set it
| where the system would determine the paging file but still
| keep getting this error. What can I do to fix this.

TRENDING THREADS