Windows has no Paging File

I had to reinstall XP from my CD and after reinstalling I
got the error "Your system has no paging file or paging
file is too small" I have 384mb memory I followed all the
steps in the knowledge article 315270 but it did not work,
I still get this same message. I even tried to set it
where the system would determine the paging file but still
keep getting this error. What can I do to fix this.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows paging file

    Hi

    Have a look at the following article by MVP Alex Nichol:

    "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Adria" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I had to reinstall XP from my CD and after reinstalling I
    | got the error "Your system has no paging file or paging
    | file is too small" I have 384mb memory I followed all the
    | steps in the knowledge article 315270 but it did not work,
    | I still get this same message. I even tried to set it
    | where the system would determine the paging file but still
    | keep getting this error. What can I do to fix this.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP