Solved

Is my hardware compatible with graphics card???

what is the best graphics card (nvidia) compatible with motherboard intel 945 gnt, processor ht 3 ghz
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about hardware compatible graphics card
  1. Geforce 9500 GT maybe 9600 GSO
  2. I'd suggest a 9500GT ot 9600GT at most unless you upgrade your CPU
  3. vouslavous said:
    I'd suggest a 9500GT ot 9600GT at most unless you upgrade your CPU

Thanks.

I am confused whether my motherboard's pci express x16 graphics conncector will support 9600gt and whether it supports GeForce GTX 260 or 9800gtx+ just for upgrading the processor.

Actually i wanna play "prince of persia" like games. What should i do?
  4. Best answer
    A PCI-E x16 slot will support any graphics card. You just have to be careful of bottlenecks. Its pointless to get a GTX260. Like others said, the 9600GSO/GT will be good enough.
  5. And you have to consider the PSU ...
  6. what psu i need??
  7. 450 to 500 watt should do it.
  8. I've wondered if you need PCI-E 2.0 if you have a dual PCB card like the 295.
  9. which brand will be good, Antec true power?

My brother have had a pc - intel DG31PR mother board, dual core E5200 processor (2.5 ghz) , t220 samsung monitor. Which will be the best graphics card for him and offcourse the psu?

thanks
  10. rags_20 said:
    I've wondered if you need PCI-E 2.0 if you have a dual PCB card like the 295.
    You won't NEED it, but it might impair performance on such a high-end card. The performance hit would be even more significant in the 2 GPUs on the card communicate to each other through the PCI-e bus.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Hardware Compatibility Graphics