- I bought that Motherboard (Gigabyte UD5). Now, I would like to buy PSU Enermax Revolution+85 1050W, but after I read the reviews in the site Newegg, about the incompatibility among these components, I was very concerned.
- Does anybody have that Kit ? Which your opinions ? According to e-mail that I sent for the enermax, that no this happening more.... But the review is of August / 2009....
- Below, it follows link with the reviews about incompatibility:
Why not just consider a 1050W PSU from another maker? Also, do you really need that much capacity?
- Thank you for the answer.
- I used a potency calculator for the system that I am setting up (8 HDs - i7 with over - 8 Fans - Firepro Grafics - 2 Controller Fans - 12G Mem - Capture Card - Sound Blaster) and the result pointed 850W (+ -), then imagining that the best efficiency of the sources is around 40 to 70% of the total, I arrived the this conclusion.
- Solution: I bought a HX-1000 (Corsair), because this I know that it works.
OBS: The answers of the enermax were very evasive... thing of faith !!!????