Cheats window?

Hi all, I have been trying to use some of the great cheats for The Sims 2
but I am unable to open the window. I have used the ctrl+shift+c and
ctrl+alt+c but nothing happened, I would be grateful if you could help a
newbie out and apologise for such a silly question.

Thanks, Karen
1 answer Last reply
More about cheats window

    Am Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:05:24 +0100 schrieb Karen:

    > Hi all, I have been trying to use some of the great cheats for The Sims 2
    > but I am unable to open the window. I have used the ctrl+shift+c and
    > ctrl+alt+c but nothing happened, I would be grateful if you could help a
    > newbie out and apologise for such a silly question.
    >
    > Thanks, Karen

    Have you pressed them all simultaneously? Because typing them in one after
    one doesn't work.
    It's not really a window, more like a blank line at the top of the screen -
    maybe easy to miss if you're looking for something bigger?

    Dorte

Sims Games Video Games