Karen

Hi all, I have been trying to use some of the great cheats for The Sims 2
but I am unable to open the window. I have used the ctrl+shift+c and
ctrl+alt+c but nothing happened, I would be grateful if you could help a
newbie out and apologise for such a silly question.

Thanks, Karen

Am Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:05:24 +0100 schrieb Karen:

> Hi all, I have been trying to use some of the great cheats for The Sims 2
> but I am unable to open the window. I have used the ctrl+shift+c and
> ctrl+alt+c but nothing happened, I would be grateful if you could help a
> newbie out and apologise for such a silly question.
>
> Thanks, Karen

Have you pressed them all simultaneously? Because typing them in one after
one doesn't work.
It's not really a window, more like a blank line at the top of the screen -
maybe easy to miss if you're looking for something bigger?

Dorte