Uninstalling Sims2 Uni

Ok, I bought Uni when it first came out and installed everything fine.The
other day I installed some houses and tried to play but all I got was a
constant loading screen.I tried again today and same thing.I have decided
that my only course is to uninstall and just play sims2 by itself.Now I have
a bunch of things for Uni that I wonder if they need to be taken out? and if
they do how do I know what to take out?

thanks
piper hall
2 answers Last reply
More about uninstalling sims2

    PIPER wrote:
    > Ok, I bought Uni when it first came out and installed everything
    > fine.The other day I installed some houses and tried to play but all
    > I got was a constant loading screen.I tried again today and same
    > thing.I have decided that my only course is to uninstall and just
    > play sims2 by itself.Now I have a bunch of things for Uni that I
    > wonder if they need to be taken out? and if they do how do I know
    > what to take out?
    >
    > thanks
    > piper hall

    Maybe you should just take the houses out. Have you checked your download
    folder with Clean Installer for hacks? Sometimes houses come chock full of
    them.

    Jeanie

    hmm yeah i had some good hacks. i will try that.

    piper
    > PIPER wrote:
    > > Ok, I bought Uni when it first came out and installed everything
    > > fine.The other day I installed some houses and tried to play but all
    > > I got was a constant loading screen.I tried again today and same
    > > thing.I have decided that my only course is to uninstall and just
    > > play sims2 by itself.Now I have a bunch of things for Uni that I
    > > wonder if they need to be taken out? and if they do how do I know
    > > what to take out?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > piper hall
    >
    > Maybe you should just take the houses out. Have you checked your download
    > folder with Clean Installer for hacks? Sometimes houses come chock full
    of
    > them.
    >
    > Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games