Uninstalling Sims2 Uni

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 8:41:16 AM

Ok, I bought Uni when it first came out and installed everything fine.The
other day I installed some houses and tried to play but all I got was a
constant loading screen.I tried again today and same thing.I have decided
that my only course is to uninstall and just play sims2 by itself.Now I have
a bunch of things for Uni that I wonder if they need to be taken out? and if
they do how do I know what to take out?

thanks
piper hall

More about : uninstalling sims2 uni

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 9:48:01 AM

PIPER wrote:
> Ok, I bought Uni when it first came out and installed everything
> fine.The other day I installed some houses and tried to play but all
> I got was a constant loading screen.I tried again today and same
> thing.I have decided that my only course is to uninstall and just
> play sims2 by itself.Now I have a bunch of things for Uni that I
> wonder if they need to be taken out? and if they do how do I know
> what to take out?
>
> thanks
> piper hall

Maybe you should just take the houses out. Have you checked your download
folder with Clean Installer for hacks? Sometimes houses come chock full of
them.

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 7:20:26 AM

hmm yeah i had some good hacks. i will try that.

piper

!