I have a dell dimension b110 and i wont boot from cd what do i do?

kvr5269

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011

Well, drat. I just tried to post this, but when I went to the preview page (below) it dissappeared on me. So I will try again, without a preview.

Rodger-25, do you still have this sitaution with your B110? If so, I have the fix for you. At least it worked for me on this machine. I am using a Dimension B110 bought in about 2006. This PC was given to me by a friend who was given new machine. I am not looking to profit from this. Just want to help others out. If you still have the reboot/recovery problem you can contact me at "kvr5269@hotmail.com". I will share what I have with anyone who needs it. This procedure, which I found on-line several yeard ago, does work. I have used it more than once. I don't take cerdit for it. And, I wish I could remember the name of the guy that owned the site where I found the help when I needed it. So, if you get this post, and are interested, contact me and I will get what I have to you. Oh. I am by no means a "'puter wizzard", so if I can use this process most anyone can. ;-))) Later, kvr5269