I felt pretty dumb after reading that review. There was quite a lack of expected graphs. The test was simply downloading an ISO through Firefox while playing TF2 or WoW. Obviously, no one consistently does that. Pretty pointless. I'm sure many of us want a real review with real data. I propose a new review adding the following:
1. Use the System Builder Marathon PCs and OCs ($600, $1200, $2400).
2. Compare the Killer M1, Killer K1, Intel EXPI9301CTBLK, and Integrated NICs.
3. Include BitTorrent. Leeching and Seeding torrents for Ubuntu and OpenOffice. Include number of connections and Kb/s in data.
4. Test the performance gain in using a 2nd hard drive just for file transfers.
5. Test a network rendering program (I don't know any).
6. Include a Real Time Strategy to the test. I suggest Supreme Commander.