Custom eyes are really dominant!

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 9:04:11 PM

7 out of 7 alien babies have daddy's custom eye color.

Downloaded other custom eye colors. Going to attempt to interbreed them.
Will report.

It's not that I really like alien babies- I just like watching pregnant
men waddle.

-georg

More about : custom eyes dominant

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 9:49:47 PM

georg wrote:
> 7 out of 7 alien babies have daddy's custom eye color.
>
> Downloaded other custom eye colors. Going to attempt to interbreed
> them. Will report.
>
> It's not that I really like alien babies- I just like watching
> pregnant men waddle.
>
> -georg

Personally, I enjoy watching them go through labor. LOL

Jeanie
March 31, 2005 12:07:11 PM

>7 out of 7 alien babies have daddy's custom eye color.
>
> Downloaded other custom eye colors. Going to attempt to interbreed them.
> Will report.
>
> It's not that I really like alien babies- I just like watching pregnant
> men waddle.
>
> -georg

Um yeah ? dominant!

I'm breeding green aliens and one dad to 4 differents mother, 3 mother's all
babies are exactly same blonde hair, flat nose, small human eyes, same
grouchy except one mother 1 green and 4 white babies....so annoying here
because all green babies has flat nose but to white babies are normal
nose...

Other green baby from abducted finally got human nose, small black eyes
YAY!!!! he is next prime breeding :p
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 4:26:32 PM

Custom content is always dominant - skin, hair, eyes.

Best wishes
Maxon

!