If you'd like to have twins ~

A while ago I d/l'd a house from the exchange... complete with a family
about to give birth to twins. I've seen some posts here with gamers wishing
for a set of twins in their Sims2 game. If you d/l this house, the female
Sim is pregnant and gives birth to twins.

Just thought I'd pass this along for those of you who wish to try it ~
enjoy! (btw, it was not created by me, just something that I d/l'd)

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=88259&search=1&asset_type=lot&key=powell&order=CREATION_DATE+desc&zoneType=0&familyFund=&familyWorth=&language=&country=

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> But she may not have twins for everybody! At least I don't think so...

People who play around with that sort of thing say that gender isn't fixed
but the whole twins versus single seems to be.

Gareeth

> The possibility of twins (unless you are using the twinstripletsquads mod)
> is determined at conception,

Good Lord. Is this a fact? So all my removing the money and making the poor
woman go into labour three times in a row was for nothing?

NOW I have to remove the cash, make them woo-hoo and rush them through the
duck stange before I can tell if the money has any effect?

Well, thank you SO much. 8)
<dark look> Somebody else can do it.

GCA

Or just go to MTS2 and get the mod I was speaking of - it lets you select
the number of babies that occurs or have the game use a random number
generator.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Or just go to MTS2 and get the mod I was speaking of - it lets you select
> the number of babies that occurs or have the game use a random number
> generator.

What? Cheat!!!! Moi?
I am trying to understand the.... This is stupid, isn;t it? I don;t even
want twins.

Granny.

Granny Crabapple wrote:

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>
>>Or just go to MTS2 and get the mod I was speaking of - it lets you select
>>the number of babies that occurs or have the game use a random number
>>generator.
>>

> What? Cheat!!!! Moi?
> I am trying to understand the.... This is stupid, isn;t it? I don;t even
> want twins.
>
> Granny.

Then you can say gimme ONE baby with that hack. I love that hack almost
as much as flamingos now.

-georg

;'0

I know the feeling - this urge comes over you to _understand_ and then it's
the middle of the night and you're tired, hungry and have just shouted at a
family member for suggesting that if you went to bed now then you could look
at it in the morning with fresh eyes.

;')

--

Granny Crabapple wrote:

> NOW I have to remove the cash, make them woo-hoo and rush them
> through the duck stange before I can tell if the money has any effect?

I am sure money doesn't have an effect. I have several very wealthy
households and they have lots of twins so you are wasting your time getting
rid of your money.

Gareeth

I have noticed twins DO tend to run in families (like in real life?) I don't
think it's a guarentee, but it seems like there is a higher chance of twins
in a family that already has them.
Recently, I created a new family, a father, his daughter and his young wife.
Daughter moved out and got married. The wife and the daughter both got
pregnant around the same time and both had twins. It was very strange.

In the past, I created a family with 'twin' toddlers (just created the
family with two toddlers at the CAS). They went on to have another set of
twins and a single birth.
While my family with 11 children never once had twins...

> ;'0
>
> I know the feeling - this urge comes over you to _understand_ and then
> it's
> the middle of the night and you're tired, hungry and have just shouted at
> family member for suggesting that if you went to bed now then you could
> look
> at it in the morning with fresh eyes.
>
> ;')

How do you spell the noise of a raspberry?

You know, I actually woke up thinking ... What I need is a crazed DIY style
house. Walls, half-painted, doors half-scraped. Cartons filled with old
rags, empty paintpots - you could get paint pots in Sim1 - and most of the
furniture pushed up to one end of the room and covered with a few sheets.

I am going crazy. Granny.

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > ;'0
> >
> > I know the feeling - this urge comes over you to _understand_ and then
> > it's
> > the middle of the night and you're tired, hungry and have just shouted
at
> > family member for suggesting that if you went to bed now then you could
> > look
> > at it in the morning with fresh eyes.
> >
> > ;')
> >
> How do you spell the noise of a raspberry?

thrrblp - but that's just me. I don't think it's listed in the Concise
Oxford Dictionary

> You know, I actually woke up thinking ... What I need is a crazed DIY
style
> house. Walls, half-painted, doors half-scraped. Cartons filled with old
> rags, empty paintpots - you could get paint pots in Sim1 - and most of the
> furniture pushed up to one end of the room and covered with a few sheets.
>
> I am going crazy. Granny.

Bon voyage - I went a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

;')

--
MM

I do not suffer from insanity!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I enjoy every minute. ;')

Granny Crabapple wrote:
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> ;'0
>>
>> I know the feeling - this urge comes over you to _understand_ and
>> then it's
>> the middle of the night and you're tired, hungry and have just
>> shouted at a
>> family member for suggesting that if you went to bed now then you
>> could look
>> at it in the morning with fresh eyes.
>>
>> ;')
>>
> How do you spell the noise of a raspberry?

:pPPPPPPP~

Jeanie

> Granny Crabapple wrote:
> > How do you spell the noise of a raspberry?
>
> :pPPPPPPP~
>
> Jeanie

mmmmm ....

rrrrrupppghhhhh

?

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> > Granny Crabapple wrote:
> > > How do you spell the noise of a raspberry?
> >
> > :pPPPPPPP~
> >
> > Jeanie
> >
> mmmmm ....
>
> rrrrrupppghhhhh