Off Topic: BUT WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
I didn't which board to post this, but seriously this website used to work perfectly fine, fast, responsive, and etc...
-A few weeks ago there was maintance done to it and ever since then it the website is so slow...it lags and become unresponsive and it takes 3minutes to open one page in the forums!

-I have 25MBPS Download Bandwidth
-I tried different browsers: Internet Explorer 8,7,6,firefox 3.5,safari 4,google chrome, opera 9.64, and some other infamous ones and I did this on 7 different computers with all browsers and on 3 different operating systems: XP,Vista,and Linux and like 5 different dns servers, and I mean fast servers like opendns, cisco, and verizon! tomshardware is the only website that works slow and horribly, it used to be fast though, IDK what is wrong? Any help on why this is or if anyone else has this? I am pretty sure its enough evidence to point that to that its the website having the problem.right?

-Srry if this is off topic or on the wrong board, i didn;t where to post this, since there is no board for it lol and this board seems to be the most popular...
-Does anyone have this problem?

If on the main forum page you scroll all the way to near the bottom, you'll see BOM's site feedback where you can post your complaints.

However I agree - BOM is best with ad overload and worst with server bandwidth I guess, plus they are always experimenting with new features or whatever so it's like a work in progress.